Thursday, July 21, 2011

Marines this is for you....

I speak to many different people in anyone one given week. I never know who I am going to meet or where? It could be at the local grocery store, Walmart, work, post office, drug store or even the doctors office, etc? I am a people person, so striking up a conversation with a complete stranger is not unheard of. I don't go looking for these people, they are just there.  I am getting to my point of the day, and this is for all of you guys in the 2/8th Golf (and all of you Marines out there if your reading this blog) from everyone I meet and speak to"THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE FOR THIS COUNTRY". They find out that I have a son serving in Afghanistan (I most certainly make sure everyone knows this) and these folks have some very heartfelt comments that they so sincerely want me to pass on to you Manuel, as well as all of your brother Marines. People get teared up, they have a hard time speaking, so true is their desire to have this message sent to you all. So for all of those folks out there that I have connected with this last year, your message has been sent. God Bless Marines......

No comments:

Post a Comment