Tuesday, July 26, 2011

If wishes were real..

I wish....I wish I could say more than I can...this BLOG IS NOT exceeding all of my writing dreams THESE DAYS,  I can tell you that much.  I find myself at a loss lately, so much to say but limited by OPSEC. I DO NOT LIKE TO BE LIMITED ( I do understand, doesn't mean it doesn't suck)! I love you guys, so in that vain, I will do this for you, and you only.
I will be retiring this blog very soon ...I do however have someone in mind to takeover, if she agrees you will be entertained!
Manuel, this blog is for you, it always has been. It has been my way of dealing with deployment (and my way of letting you know we are still together no matter the distance) and to continue to show you and all of the guys in the 2/8th that you are all loved and missed daily.
So for today, my wish would be that my son, Lance Corporal Manuel E. Urrego were home sitting in front of the fire pit with us, laughing and talking. Me taking pictures and making everyone crazy and Manuel telling me to stop TAKING PICTURES PLEASE and how many pictures do you need to take Mom? I would give anything to hear that right now.....Soon, very soon Manuel, I will be driving you crazy with my picture taking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment