Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Manny Called!

Hi everyone,,,,Manny sounded good he was wanting to hear any news of anything random and new from the states, I will be better prepared next week with more trivia (entertainment etc.)! The cut-off for packages is October 15th. I am cramming 2 more boxes full today, one went out last week. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it is chilly in the evenings over there. Over the next few weeks I will be making some alterations to this site. Thanks for your support! Keep the letters going out to Manny! God Bless our Marines!
I have put a new link up to the 2/8 G.Co. newsletter to the right check there for the latest updates on the 2/8 G. Co.! Also, a link to the main page look under Golf co. pics. if you would like to print or save to your computer Manny is in 1st Platoon he is on the top right easy to find! All Golf Co. pic is under Golf co. If you are new to my site, (even if your not) please note the Disclaimer at the bottom of the page! This site was created to be a blessing for those looking for information either on Manny or 2/8 G. or just general info. for us Marine parents, family and friends, it is always Great to find and share information! Not all sites are for everyone, there are a few sites out there that I didn't find helpful, so I certainly understand. I welcome all and hope this site helps you find what your looking for and looking forward to the new changes .

3 comments:

  1. I got my call too! A little later than usual (at about 1130am rather than 4 or 5 am).
    Aaron sounded well and just can't wait to get home.
    Should be a pretty good home coming as long as it's not as crappy weather like when they left. Were you down there for their departure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally was able to view the picture. Since I really don't know Manny (only saw the one picture you have posted), which one is he? Hope you and your family are doing well.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wud like say thank you to Sgt Matthew Miller and his men who fight many battles for your country and freedom. They are the most strong, well trained, unite marines. Thank you Marines you guys rock!!

    ReplyDelete