Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To all of you guy's in the 2/8th G. co.

I can only speak for myself, but I do know others feel the same. I thank you for your hard work & sacrifice to your country. I thank you all for being such good friends to my son and keeping the faith. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you all at times, even though you are all such tough ass's as to not mention how much it sucks over there. I have enjoyed the pictures and comments and emails so very much, it has made me feel as though I am experiencing some of what you see daily and endure (during your crappy deployment in hell) a little bit, is better than nothing. You all have made me laugh and made cry with your pics and comments. You have made me Prouder than I ever thought possible to be a Marines Mom. So I want to thank each and everyone of you who have touched not only my son's life, but mine as well. Semper fi Marines. God Bless and much love to you all.....Manny's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment