Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning To all! I apologize for being completely absent lately! I have missed my Blog! Thank you for your comments! Manny called last week, he is doing well, he wants to hear any type of different news/trivia from America so I am on a mission! I think he would really like to hear some entertainment news he mentioned they get a few tidbits on the small radios others have, but it is BBC news. He misses fresh fruits and vegetables! I am updating my news links this morning. Sounds like the moto-mail is crawling along, hopefully he has received the new moto-mail since we last spoke. I was saddened to hear the latest news from Saturday in Afghanistan. God Bless our Brave men and women serving our country. Our Prayers go out to the families who have lost a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment